Thursday, September 18, 2008

hallelujah!

I finally finished going through my latest list of radio stations from the ooTunes demo to mark them as working or not!  This resulted in about 2897 stations confirmed to be working with the iphone (and this is by no means a complete list of stations that will work).  This is good for at least 3 reasons:

  1. It forced me to finally get Real Audio streams to work
  2. It made me realize I really need a way to add streams directly from ooTunes (it's about half implemented already)
  3. I can FINALLY get back to listening to my own music and streams (instead of having to listen to conservative talk shows, sports shows, religious shows, and boring political news)
So, coming soon:  search and add stations from the your iPhone/browser, lots more radio stations (including BBC stations that didn't work before due to using Real Audio), Genius Playlist creation (even from songs you don't yet own, but like, ie, from seeqpod), and some bug fixes.

No comments: